Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Caleb...six months old...

I know I write this all the time, but HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???  Our little man is already 6 months old, half a year, 182.5 days...he is SO big...sitting up by himself, working on getting into the crawling stance when he is on his belly.  At his six month appointment he weighed 17 pounds 1 ounce and was 27 inches long.  He is outgrowing 9 month clothes mostly because of his length, although he does have some pretty pudgy little thighs (which is in stark contrast to his sister who is 2 and a half and can still wear 18 month pants)!  He has just started going to daycare full time and has adjusted really well...I think Hannah likes having him there and quite often he will visit her room during the day.  Caleb gurgles and squeals and screams the highest pitched scream you have ever heard.  He still loves watching his sister and Ike doing whatever it is they are doing.  He's a wonderful sleeper and I haven't yet known him to skip a meal :).  He's working on getting some teeth and with that anything and everything goes straight in the mouth.  He loves walks and singing songs and being held :)...who could resist that?

I am committed to putting up my photo studio to share some semi-professional pictures of our 6 month old little man...I'll post them when I get them done!

Here they are...a little late, but they turned out wonderfully...you would never know he has been fighting double ear infections for almost a month...he's a trooper and SO happy!








Ooops...sorry, Sis!!  I didn't mean it!

That's OK, I love you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment