Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, dear Daddy!!

Tuesday was Craig's 35th birthday...as his younger brother affectionately teased he is now half way to 70...we went over the weekend to Das Essenhaus to share in a lovely meal there and then Tuesday I decided to do a shellfish themed meal...some of Craig's favorites that I have never made, but thought it would make it a special birthday Tuesday.  We had some mussels, clams, and lobster tails.  I even made a banana cream pie (one of his favs)...it was all so tasty and something that I will make again for sure!



Hannah is able to sing Happy Birthday and does so quite well, although when the camera is rolling she will not cooperate.  She sang a few bars for daddy, though, before she blew out his candles for him...and stuck her fingers in the whip cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment