Well, it was time for me to turn another year older...it would be Ok with me if I could have just skipped a year without taking a number penalty, but no such luck. I had a wonderful day with my family! After work and opening up a box of presents from my parents we went putt putting...which was Hannah and Caleb's first time. Hannah putted about two holes and then enjoyed climbing on the rocks and running ahead to the next hole. After our outdoor adventure we went to the Moose Restaurant as Hannah affectionately calls Texas Roadhouse and had some of the most mouth watering loaded cheese fries before heading the the Parlour for a delicious ice cream sundae. Hannah serenaded me with Happy Birthday dear Mommmmyyyy and made the whole day complete. I guess if I had to turn 29 this was the best way to do it :)...
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment