Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

The day filled with love!!!  I was so thankful to be able to spend Valentine's day with my two special little sweeties!!  Hannah had a party at school which I was able to take her to...here she is sporting her Valentine hat she made and decorated with stickers.
And checking out her Valentine box that she took such wonderful care in painting.  She was able to pass out Valentine's to all of her little friends...all who were excited to have a new pencil, eraser and lolli!
When we got home it was time for our Valentine celebration!  Daddy bought Hannah a special flashlight (so she wouldn't break his) and she enjoyed learning how to use it.  She also got some new sneakers...her first pair of Nikes.  She likes to put them on and run circles around the house saying how fast she is :).

Mr. Man with his new swimsuit that he received for Valentine's day...it doesn't take much to make him smile!

He looks fierce like a shark, doesn't he!!


Hannah eating the chocolate off her chocolate covered strawberry :)

Caleb didn't get to enjoy a sweet treat, however, he did get to enjoy some rice cereal...yummy!!!


I could not feel more blessed to have a home filled with such tremendous love each and every day.  I love each day that I wake up knowing that I get to spend time with the most wonderful kids and husband a gal could have.  I look forward to every smile and kiss, every tear and whine, every lunch I have to pack and every book I get to read.  Sure, I get stuck in the routine and feel overwhelmed at times with too many things to do and too many places to go, but at the end of the day when I kiss my kids goodnight I am so overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness that God chose me to be the mommy and wife that I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment