Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The first flakes have fallen...

I never knew how excited a two year old could be about going out in the snow...now I know!  After getting Hannah into her snow gear, it was daddy's turn.  Hannah waited patiently...
 and encouraged daddy to hurry up!
 Even Ikey was ready to go out and play--he's always loved chasing and eating snowballs...this year is no different!
 Yeah!!!!  Finally.
 Daddy pulled Hannah on the sled for a long time and Ike chased them (or lead them) most of the time. They stayed out a lot longer than I thought they would so of course I had to have some hot chocolate waiting for them when they came inside!  We've upgraded Hannah to some better, waterproof mittens for her next trip out.  I'm sure we won't be at a shortage of snow in Michigan this winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment