Ever since picture day at school, we've had a cheeser on our hands...and we're lovin' the camera!! Hannah's also big into coloring and will sit for nearly an hour while she writes down everyone's names, draws, doodles, finds different colors and writes down her As (how she has termed the alphabet). Mommy's having a great time with her on the days that she is at home and I am in awe of all of the things that she knows...she is one brilliant little lady!!
Coloring a birthday card for Papa...Happy Birthday, Papa!!
After school today sitting at the counter coloring...I glanced over while I was making dinner and I saw a little girl there...no longer our baby Hannah. She even decorated her face today at school with an Elmo sticker...she kept it on her face until bath time.
All this coloring stuff can really wear a kid out!!
Love the pictures! Especially Caleb sleeping on the counter! Too cute!
ReplyDelete