Monday, June 7, 2010

OBX!!

We just returned from the most fabulous vacation to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  Hannah was able to spend a whole week with her three cousins and we were all able to swim in our house's pool, go to the beach, visit the lighthouse and go on a Jeep adventure to see wild horses.  It was the most incredible vacation we've ever been on and it was so amazing to see how Hannah grew throughout the week and got more sure of the water and the ocean waves.  We stayed in a five bedroom house where there was room enough for everyone.  It was within walking distance to the beach where we went several days and evenings and often saw dolphins swimming in the distance.  We made memories that will last a lifetime and I hope you'll enjoy seeing some of the pictures we captured along the way.

Time to go home...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time. I love the pictures! Just a few more months until #2 arrives...how exiting! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete