13 years ago
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tough Departures
For those of you who are able to stay at home with your children--thank your lucky stars! The hardest thing that I have had to do is say bye-bye to Hannah every morning. It's been increasingly difficult the past few days as she's had pouty lips and alligator tears as I've passed her off to be cared for while I head to work. I've held her longer, kissed her more and done all I can to spend as much time with her as possible. There's nothing worse than backing out of the driveway knowing that I won't see her smiling face or hear her giggle and laugh until the end of the day. I completely treasure our nights and weekends together and know that by working everyday I am preparing for her future and I look forward to all the memories we will make along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment